When your form settings are ready, and you are good to go, you will need to integrate the form into your site.
Currently, TotalForm supports 5 integration methods:
Shortcodes are a well-known WordPress feature, and the majority of WordPress plugins support it, and TotalForm does too, you can easily integrate the form by following these steps:
- Go to your form editor → Integration tab → Shortcode
- Copy the shortcode
- Go to a page or a post where you’re willing to add the form to
- Past the shortcode
- Save your changes
The iframe is like opening a window on your site to display external content. The actual content is still loaded from the source that you are embedding from. You can easily integrate your form as an iFrame by following these steps
- Go to your form editor → Integration tab → Embed
- Copy your iFrame code
- Paste it where you need to include your from
Direct link makes it simple to share your form.
- Go to your form editor → Integration tab → Direct Link
- Select Copy
- Paste the link wherever you want.
You can share your form via email by following these steps:
- Go to your form editor → Integration tab → Email
- Add the email address you want to send the form to.
- Click Send.
You can share your form via social media as well (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- Go to your form editor → Integration tab → Share
- Choose the plateform that suits you the best
- You will be redirected to another page to sign in and share your form.