Are you looking to grow your email list? This extension helps you capture emails and synchronize them with services like MailChimp.
How to use
- Install and activate the extension from the TotalPoll > Extensions page.
- Under the Options tab, open the Email Capture tab.
- Enable email capture.
- Select services that you want to synchronize the email to (MailChimp for example) and introduce the settings.
- If you want to exclude a poll, open the poll editor and check the "Exclude poll from email capturing" checkbox under Settings > Email Capture tab.
- Currently, only MailChimp is supported but we're working to bring new services to the table, please feel free to send us your feedback.
- You add a consent checkbox and customize the label from Options > Email Capture page.
- Synchronization errors/failures are added to the log.
- INFO First release!