Are you looking to have a live poll with real-time updated results? This extension lets you add real-time results chart to your website.
How to use
- Install and activate the extension from TotalPoll > Extensions page.
- Create or open a poll.
- Under the "Integration" tab, open the "Live Results" tab.
- Copy the shortcode.
- Create a separate page or open an existing page, and paste the shortcode into it.
- Open the page, and check the results chart.
- There are four types of charts: doughnut, bar, line, and pie.
- You can enable or disable the legend by adding "with-legend" to the shortcode. For example, [totalpoll id="1" screen="live:bar:with-legend"].