Redirection extension allows you to redirect the voter to a specific URL with the ability to open it in a new window. You could use this extension to redirect to a "Thank you" page or to a custom page with results presented in another way.
How to use
- Install and activate the extension from the TotalPoll > Extensions page.
- Open or create a poll.
- Under the Settings tab, open the redirection tab.
- Put the URL you want to redirect the voter to after a casting vote. Please note that the URL should include the scheme (https://...)
- Check the box if you need to open the URL in a new window.
- If the redirection isn't working, please check if Results > Visibility is not set to "Hide results".
- To prevent redirection loops, the extension will add a query parameter called "redirected" and set its value to "1".