Social Media Authentication
Extension for TotalPoll
Add credibility to your polls and streamline the voting process by allowing voters to use their social media account to cast a vote. Currently, the supported social media platforms are:
How to use
- Install and activate the extension from TotalPoll > Extensions page.
- Create a Facebook Application through Facebook Developers Console.
- Enable the Facebook Login feature in your application.
- Copy and paste your App ID and secret into TotalPoll > Options > Social Media Auth tab.
- Under Vote > Limitations tab in poll's settings, check "Login with Facebook".
- Make sure to switch your Facebook Application to live mode before start accepting votes from the public.
- Currently, Facebook Login works only with HTTPS-enabled websites, make sure that your website is compliant.
- ADD Add log out button
- FIX Fix a bug in the Facebook authentication flow.
- ADD Add the ability to show the overlay only when the vote button is clicked.
- FIX Fix bug where FB app ID is not configured.
- ADD Add the ability to change interface expressions.
- FIX Fix integration bug
- ADD Add user to log entry details.
- INFO First release.
Included with:Get Started
Pro & Business Subscription