Are you interested in knowing more about your audience and their post-purchase experience? This extension integrates seamlessly with the WooCommerce WordPress plugin to enables you to collect post-purchase data through polls.
How to use
- Install and activate the extension from the TotalPoll > Extensions page.
- Create a poll.
- Under the WooCommerce Settings page, open the Polls tab.
- Choose the poll you would like to display after the checkout.
- Results button is hidden by default.
- It's recommended to enable one-click behavior under Design > Advanced > Behaviors tab.
- Logs browser support Order ID column, just enable it then you'll be able to see every vote request and its order.